Great deals are on trip.com page , click get deal to activate deal.
More About Trip.com
Trip.com is an international online travel agency. The website is owned by Trip.com Group, one of the world’s largest online travel agencies with over 400 million users worldwide, and also the parent of Skyscanner.
Before its acquisition by the Trip.com Group in 2017, the Trip.com brand had changed hands several times.
- The domain was first purchased in 1996 by Trip Software Systems, and later sold to TheTrip.com founder Antoine Toffa in 1998 for $5000
- 1999, Galileo International purchased a 19% stake in Toffa’s Trip.com Inc., and in 2000, acquired the remaining stake of Trip.com for $214.4 million in a combination of cash and stock.
- 2001, Cendant acquired Galileo, and combined Trip.com with another acquisition, CheapTickets, to create Trip Network Inc. In 2003, Cendant ceased operating the Trip.com domain.
- 2009, Orbitz Worldwide, a company acquired by Cendant in 2004 for $1.25 billion in cash and later split into a separate publicly traded entity, resumed use of the Trip.com brand.
- 2013, Orbitz ceased operating the Trip.com website.
- 2015, Expedia acquired Orbitz Worldwide and inherited the Trip.com domain.
- 2016, Gogobot, a travel booking and research company founded by entrepreneurs Travis Katz and Ori Zaltzman in 2010. Acquired the Trip.com brand from Expedia and rebranded the service as Trip.com.
- 2017, CTrip acquired Trip.com and repositioned the company as an international online travel agency.